Moving to Canada is an exciting opportunity. Each year, thousands of immigrants who travel to Canada create new economic opportunities for themselves and for Canada by joining this country's labour force. Lots of people come to work and stay in Canada permanently (as permanent residents) through Canada's immigration programs for skilled workers. People also come to Canada through the Provincial Nominee Program operated by many of Canada's provinces and territories.
Many other immigrants come to Canada to set up their own business or to work temporarily to help Canadian employers address short-term requirements for employees in specific occupations. There are lots of programs available to come to Canada from visit visas to permanent residency and then citizenship.
Canada is ranked as one of the best countries in the world to live and work consistently. This makes it easy to understand why thousands of people choose Canada every year. From its strong, stable economy and vibrant, cosmopolitan cities to the breath-taking beauty of its natural environment, Canada offers newcomers opportunities and a quality of life that are second to none.
Why Immigrate to Canada?
Canada has one of the most positive immigration policies in the world. The Canadian Government plans to admit over 200,000 immigrants each year. In terms of standards of living, the United Nations has voted Canada as one of the best places in the world to live.
Top 10 Reason to Immigrate to Canada
- Successful Migration with full family.
- Free education and medicals.
- Migration possible for skilled workers as well as investors.
- Many opportunities in the Information Technology sector for software professionals.
- Eligibility for Canadian Citizenship within three years of arrival in Canada with permanent residence status.
- Dual Citizenship allowed.
- Entitlement to government welfare benefits (in case of necessity), free medical facilities, free education, old age insurance, unemployment insurance etc.
- Minimal government regulations in starting your own business.
- Access to the United States and Mexico markets based on the NAFTA Agreement
- The best country to live in the world - and the United Nations keeps reaffirming it!
Canada is a country that cares for its residents. There are a number of Social Welfare programs offered by the State. In addition to the free healthcare program and children education until grade 12, Canada provides for the following social programs:
Canadian resident is entitled to 60 percent of the last wages drawn in case of lay off from job if he/she has worked for nearly six months in Canada till then.
Social Welfare Allowance
Canadian resident is entitled to social welfare allowance from the government if he/she is unable to support himself/herself and is not able to get any job.
Canadian resident is entitled under the Canadian Pension Plan to receive retirement pension. It depends upon the age at which he/she chooses to opt for the plan and is optimal at age 65.
Old Age Pension
Canadian resident is entitled to old age pension in Canada. The amount of pension will depend upon the number of years-lived in Canada. Its maximum if the person has stayed in Canada for 40 years after the age 18. For each year less than that, it is reduced by 1/40 of the full-entitled amount.
Federal and Provincial governments provide certain amount every month for upbringing of each child. The amount depends upon the income earned by the parents in the last year.
Getting a good education is more important today than ever before. It is the best thing you can do to build a better future for your children and yourself. In Canada education is free in Public schools till Grade 12th.
Canada has one of the finest health care systems in the world. Excellent hospitals, clinics or doctors' offices are located in most communities. Their services are usually available free of charge to all residents of Canada registered under the national health insurance program.
Canada Visit Visa
You may need to apply for a visitor visa if you intend to stay temporarily in Canada and you don't intend to study or work. If your home country is on our visa-waiver list, you can enter Canada without a visa depending on how long you want to stay. If you are not from a visa-waiver country you will need a visa.
Canada Visit Visa Requirements
If you need a visitor visa to come to Canada, you must have sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay in Canada. You will need to meet other requirements including health and character as well to apply for visitor visa.
How to apply
Find out how to apply for a visitor visa and get the forms you need. Our team will help you supply the right information when you submit your application.
Canada Student Visa
Canada continues to be recognized as a provider of world-class education to its more than 130,000 foreign students who come to study in Canada each year with additional students who come to learn English or French within Canada's bilingual borders. The Student visa allows foreigners to engage in further studies in Canada either in an academic or vocational sector, thus bringing their rich culture, expansive knowledge and varied skills to Canada's already diverse classrooms and schools.
Foreign applicants must show their intention to study, provide proof of acceptance and enrolment at an accredited institution, proof of sufficient funds and sufficient ties to return to their home country once they have completed their studies. Once granted, a student visa will allow applicants to experience Canada's high-quality education system, state of the art research facilities, and broad post-graduate employment opportunities.
Canada Student Visa Requirements
- You must have been accepted by a designated learning institution in Canada
- You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your tuition fees
- You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your living expenses for
- yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada
- You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
- You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
Canada Student Visa Entitlements
- You can study fulltime in Canada on student visa
- You are allowed to bring your dependents with you to Canada
- You may be eligible to work in Canada while studying and after you graduate. As a study permit holder, you may qualify to work on-campus or off-campus
- without an additional work permit if you meet specific criteria
- You may also apply for a post-graduation work permit to continue working in Canada after you graduate from an eligible institution
Canada Work Visa
The Work Visa to Canada offers various Federal, State and Provincial work visas that provide workers at all levels the opportunity to live and work in Canada. In 2011, up to 161,300 work visas have been made available. There has never been a better time to begin the process! Canadian government has introduced numerous migration programs to attract skilled workers/professionals to fill vacancies from entry-level to senior positions. Over 200,000 jobs advertised every week!
These are the current work visa types that are available now:
- Federal skilled workers
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Quebec selected skilled workers
- Canadian Experience Class
- Start-up visa
- Self-employed Persons Program
- Family sponsorship
- Provincial nominees
- Live-in caregivers
Canada Start up Business Visa
The Start-Up Visa program grants Permanent Residency to immigrant entrepreneurs while assisting them to become established in Canada. Successful applicants link with private sector organizations in Canada, where they can receive funding, guidance and expertise in opening and operating their enterprise in Canada. The purpose of this program is to recruit innovative foreign national entrepreneurs who will create new jobs and drive economic growth.
Canada’s new Start-Up Visa is the first of its kind in the world, linking immigrant entrepreneurs with experienced private sector organizations that have expertise in working with start-ups. Canada wants entrepreneurs. Unlike programs in other countries, successful applicants to this program will be able to immediately apply for permanent residence if they secure a commitment from a designated Canadian private sector organization. No more than five foreign nationals may apply for permanent residence as part of the same business venture under the Start-Up Business Class.
Canada Start-up Visa Requirements
In order to be eligible, applicants for a Start-Up Visa must meet the following requirements:
- Proof of your business venture or idea is supported by a designated organization
- You meet the language requirements
- You meet the education requirements
- You have sufficient settlement funds
- You pass Canadian security and medical clearances
- You must secure a minimum investment of $200,000 if the investment comes from a designated Canadian venture capital fund.
- You must secure a minimum investment of $75,000 if the investment comes from a designated Canadian angel investor group.
- You do not need to secure any investment from a business incubator. However, you must be accepted into a Canadian business incubator program.
Canada Start-up Visa Entitlements
- You will be able to immediately apply for permanent residence if you secure a commitment from a designated Canadian private sector organization
- This is one of the fastest route to get Canadian citizenship
- Canada is the best place to build your business. Canada has many advantages that include strong economy, low taxes and low business costs, excellence in research and innovation and top quality of life.
Canada Permanent Residency Visa
A permanent resident is someone who has been given permanent resident status by immigrating to Canada, but is not a Canadian citizen. Permanent residents are citizens of other countries. A person in Canada temporarily, like a student or foreign worker, is not a permanent resident.
Canada Permanent Resident Visa Requirements
To be eligible for a permanent resident card you must:
- Be qualifying visa category holder
- Have met any conditions that your resident visa was subject to
- meet relevant character requirements
Canada Permanent Resident Visa Entitlements
- You get most social benefits that Canadian citizens receive, including health care coverage,
- live, work or study anywhere in Canada
- You can apply for Canadian citizenship
- You have protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Canadian Family Class Sponsorship
Many Canadian citizens and permanent residents have loved ones abroad that they wish they could bring to Canada. The Canadian government offers a number of ways to allow this dream to become a reality under its Family Class Sponsorship class. Canada's Family Class Sponsorship programs are some of the most generous family reunification programs in the developed world. After all, the Canadian government is committed to keeping families together whenever possible.
There are a number of relationships that qualify for Family Class Sponsorship, including spouses and common-law partners, parents and grandparents, dependent children, and potentially other relationships under certain Provincial Family Class Sponsorshipprograms. For parents and grandparents, there is also the Super Visa program.
Quebec has a special agreement with the Government of Canada on immigration. The province has its own rules for choosing immigrants who will adapt well to living there. Choosing Québec means choosing to live in a francophone society. The French language is used by more than 80% of the population.
Quebec is recognized for its quality of life and it offers an environment that is unique in the world, with abundant nature, safe cities and a welcoming society.
Quebec Skilled Migration
Québec is a destination of choice for anyone with plans to immigrate for professional reasons. Each year, Québec selects thousands of immigrant workers whose skills, in addition to other factors, facilitate their job integration. The government accepts applications at different time frames round the year. So it is very important that you contact us well in advance to secure your application before reaching the cap limit.
Quebec Business Visa
Québec has earned a name for its well-regulated banking system, its stable, extensive trade relationship with the United States, its international free-trade agreements and its constantly growing exports which attract foreign investors to make Quebec as their favourite business destination. Feel free to contact us as soon as possible for more information and to know your eligibility.
Quebec Family Sponsorship
A Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in Québec at 18 years of age and satisfy the prerequisites can sponsor a close relative. Feel free to contact to us to know, Who can sponsor a close relative? Who is considered a close relative? What conditions, responsibilities and obligations are involved? What is the duration of sponsorship? What fees and time frames are involved?
Quebec Student Visas
Each year, Québec’s various Francophone and Anglophone educational institutions welcome some 25,000 foreign students. Québec ensures the quality of the programs offered in each of the public institutions of its educational system. Studying in Québec also, and uniquely, means experiencing North America in French. At the crossroads of Latin and Anglo-Saxon cultures, and enriched by the contributions of a multi ethnic immigration, Québec offers a stimulating living environment with the added benefit of being safe..