U.A.E. offers incoming businesses all the advantages of a highly developed economy. The infrastructure and services match the highest international standards, facilitating efficiency, quality and service. Among the benefits are
- Free enterprise system.
- Highly developed transport infrastructure.
- State-of-the-art telecommunications.
- Sophisticated financial and services sector.
- Top international exhibition and conference venue.
- High quality office and residential accommodation.
- Reliable power, utilities etc.
- First class hotels, hospitals, schools, shops etc. Cosmopolitan lifestyle.
BUSINESS CLIMATE IN UAE
- No personal income and capital taxes.
- No corporate taxation.
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits.
- No currency restrictions.
- Competitive import duties (5% with many exemptions).
- Modern efficient communication facilities.
- Abundant and inexpensive energy supply.
- Simple staff recruitment procedures.
- Competitive freight charges.
- Competitive real estate costs.
- Easy access to both sea and airports.
BUSINESS SET UP
The seven categories of business organizations defined by the UAE government law are:
- General partnership company.
- Joint venture company.
- Public shareholding company.
- Private shareholding company.
- Limited liability company.
- Share partnership company.